- You just “can’t see a person of color doing” anything that doesn’t involve them being a slave/being a stereotype,
- You white wash established characters of color in any sort of artwork you create,
- You defend whitewashing in Hollywood
- You whinge about how a story is ‘ruined’ because a character whose race isn’t specified turns out to be a POC in the adaptation.
- You demand the small amount of poc oriented shows to cater to white people while telling poc who want representation in white majority shows to stfu?
You are defending racism and white supremacy.